G15RCD review by Marshall

Marshall: G15RCD

Purchased from: n/a

I use the amp with a Tele and it sound a treat! I use to us a cheapy rocket special made by Marshall and even that sounded sweeet! The channel is perfect on distorsion even at deafening levels! Its distorsion at its fullest is very scary! It makes your guitar sound like it's screaming in agony and sounds great with the metal gods songs like Green Day's 'American Idiot' and Mettalica's 'Enter Sandman'.

I play mostley metal and rock but sometimes dabble in other types of stuff too and this am definatly suites my needs! I have been playing around 2 years now and am very good for my age (13)! If it was stolen I would either go for another one of these or another Marshall as they are so reliable and are exellent quality! I have Squier Tele Affinity and expect a review soon!

The amp has never broken down or needed servicing and I would definatly use it without a backup at a gig! It sometimes rattles and whisltes but corrects itself nad only does these after being banged or hit on something. If I were forced to take a back-up it would be another one of these beasts!

This amp rocks! If you had around 200qwid to get a quality amp buy one of these! It's perfect for all music styles and suites mine perfectly! I play hard rock, metal, all that sorta stuff and it has the tone and spec for each type to a tee. It has an effects jack, headphone jack and cd input jack and obviously a guitar jack! I use my amp at home and and at my school and is perfect, it has enough power to blow up a house.

godofshred
    INACCURATE REVIEW this review was posted by new a few years back, when i had no knowledge of the many great amps available. Disgregard the review as it is false.
    Slashfan_666
    However, it truly is a great amp. I get some awesome sounds out of it , the trick is to NOT use the second gain dial. and to get the tone out, turn up the VOLUME, not the gain. and fiddle around with the E.Q.