G15RCD review by Marshall

Marshall: G15RCD

Purchased from: ebay

I use a Fender strat, and will soon use a les paul w/ it. I play mostly rock/metal and blues. This amp aloows me to get all the sounds that I need. Amp has a good warm tone when adjusted to a clean setting, with plenty of ways to get the rock.metal sound you want. The good thing about it, is that it sounds great when quite. it will give any variety of sound you are looking for, if you feel you cannot get it near enough, an effects pedal etc work great. Pack loads of distortion for that Marshall sound at a low price, get one for less than 55-60 it's a massive bargain!

Great for what I play. All round good amp for beginners, or intimediates for practicing. It's the best amp I have seen in it's class. Advise not using for large gigs for obvious reasons, however more than enough poer for home. has v good clearity. If this was stolen/lost I'd get the same again. After a year you/ I may want to get a new one for a change. I wish it had a foot pedal, but what can you say 48 for a great Marshall.

Only had a month, but used alot, no problem. Played for 3 hours didn't overhaeat. Has a strong sturdy frame. 10, so far.

Marshall G15RCD is vertile enough to into any car easily, it is fairly light, and compact. Comes equiped with 7 channels of which contain 2 gain settings, treble, contour, bass, master volume and the great reverb control. Has 3 input jacks for cd (play along), line out and headphones. The features are brilliant, especially for a practice amp. reverb is a great gadget for getting an echoey, hall like sound, and the gain 2 can get some monster distortion. this may be a 15watt, but don't let that mislead you.Volume can be cranked up without any loss of clearity.If any thing, this amp is too powerful for its size! It is a perfect amp for jamming and playing at home, maybe for a small gig, but nothing big.

stoo666
    7 channels? WTF????? these are really really poorly written reviews!
    feet4hands
    I have one of these amps and I don't see why people are impressed with them. There are no built in effects, they hiss when the gain is turned up especially on Channel 1 and the reverb may as well not be there. One good thing is that you can piggy back it onto another amp using the line out socket but apart from that, its not got a lot going for it!
    strungoutuk
    I have the G30 and its the best thing i ever bought. I use it for home use and its solid enough but also small enough to pack out of the way. I have had this amp for 7 years now and it has never let me down. recomended to any beginnner or as a small practise amp
    nest
    hello there!... i have a little problem... my G15RCD its brokeeeeen!!! ... for some reasons the CHIP inside in the place IC4 its not there... so please.. what its the name of the chip? or how can i fix it ? thanx
    the_90
    This was my first amp, and one of the best practise amps out there.