G215RCD review by Marshall

Marshall: G215RCD

I'm a rock, punk rock, punk-pop (lots of Blink 182), alternative rock, Indie person. The amp is really good enough for me and it usually gets the sounds I want. What I don't like about it is that it is a bit noisy when on full distortion but the clean is fine. I'm not sure bout the chorus and reverb but I love them but that's probably because my old amp never had them. The distortion isnt the most brutal but with my DS-1 Boss pedal it's heavy enough for what I play. I use an Epiphone Dot and a Fender Squier Strat Affinity. The chorus sounds pretty good to me.

My overall impression is that I don't think it's the best amp in the world, but it's good compared to what I used to have and it's enough for me. I wish I did try out the other amps that the guitar dude was offering me too though. I probably wont buy this again if it was lost because I like to try new stuff out. I probably would have prefered the Marshall I was going to get though. My verdict, not the best, not the worst.

Well it's my only amp now, and it's defo by far better than my old one. It's quite heavy because of the two speakers but I would use it in a gig. Not sure bout other people but I'll use it in a gig, but that's probably cause I don't have much. it's still quite new as in last week new, so it hasn't broken down yet but it fell over once in the car and no damage that I can see. Seems reliable and durable to me.

I'm not too sure about this amp. It has 2 built in speakers and it has chorus effects, reverb, etc. It has headphones and a CD player input. I was out looking for a new amp as my old one died (finally). My old amp broke before my band practice and I was in a rush before band practice. It is a lot better than my old amp and I'm happy enough with the features.

James T. Music
    I love this amp. Found it cheap at a clothing shop 50% off from only 50 bucks!!! So a 25 dollar amp i got. Input jack was messed up, but fixed, and not a problem since. Nothing has failed, its a great amp. I think the speakers may be getting a little tired, but I expect they will, however it has many more months of playing. I love the tone i can get tho...I hook a crybaby up, and get great vintage rock sounds. I say buy it!