JCM2000 TSL60 Head review by Marshall

Marshall: JCM2000 TSL60 Head

Purchased from: Martin Stand Guitars

I have mainly been using DiMazario double whammy humbuckers on my '70s Charvette. I mostly play Eddie which is great for this product. I mainly set the tone all the way up to 10. This amp has a distinct Marshall reverb sound which I love. The clean and drive channels are the best in its class the distorted sounds range from crunchy flitered or soft and silky clean chanels.

This amp is a great match for Eddie Van Halen or Hendrix which is mostly what I play. I have been playing for 25 years and the guitar that was handed to me from my dad was a '70s Charvette before he had died. If this item was lost or stolen I'd probably give up my life to find it. The thing I love about this guitar is its tone and the money I've put into it is tremendous.

This amp has been used in any gig I can gather up. When I first got this amp I had to change the tubes imediately because when I first plugged into it the amp sounded horid, so I changed the stock tubes to the JT650X which is recommened the best.

I got what I paid for in this amp. I highly recomend this amp for Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen and almost anything else. This is a great tube amp it has a nice warm sound mine has JT650X tube in it this is probably the best tube they make.