MG10CD review by Marshall

Marshall: MG10CD

Purchased from: Bonners (Eastbourne)

The sound it produces are imence for a 0 Watt amp I have people complaining they can hear it from down the end of my road!! I have recently brought a Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer Distortion pedal it gives the drive to the amp a more bassier meatier tone for more metal versatility.

At the end of the day this amp is only good for practicing but its very good at what it does. If you're looking to play for small audiences then go for the very good MG30DFX but for a bedroom, front room or any house hold area's this is the amp for you.

It works every time I plug it in so thats fine its quite solid you could chuck it down the stairs and it would still work its one of the most sturdy practice amps ive seen. I have a small bedroom so I normally knock things over and this amp has lasted it out so far.

I think this amp is a very good practice amp. Its distortion is very very good for the price, the contour levels vary to how loud the clean volume setting is. On the distortion mode it's a bit tinny sound but for the price I'm not complaining. The CD plug in option works quite well.