MG10CD review by Marshall

• Reviewer's score: 5.8 Decent
Marshall: MG10CD

Purchased from: Marks Guitar

The guitar I am using is my Ibanez with two humbucker pickups. It works well with basically any type of guitar and music and the overdrive works perfectly for the rock and roll I like to play. The amp isn't really noisy, there is some very minor buzzing but that is mostly with distorton and is to be expected.

I play rock n' roll and this amp matches up about as well as any other amp. I have been playing for about five months and don't really own any other gear. There is nothing I wish I would have asked before buying this amp and if it was ever lost or stolen I would definetly buy it again. I love it because it is portable and I don't really hate anything about it. This definetly compares well with other products because is it high quality. There isn't really anything I wish it had other thatn more channels.

This is a very dependable amp and it has never broken down on me. I would use it without a backup if I was to play somewhere without worry of it failing.

I do not know what year the amp was made in but is is a perfect match for me. I haven't been playing long so it was realativly cheap even though it is a good brand. It has two channels, one normal and one in the overdrive. It has a headphone jack and has a CD input jack. I wish that it had more channels so I could have more variation easily. I use this amp everywhere that I play my guitar and it is alright size for me. It is ten watts and because I am just a beginner it is a perfect size. IT was also a good choice because it had a five year warantee.