MG10CD review by Marshall

• Reviewer's score: 4.3 Poor
Marshall: MG10CD

Purchased from: Music123.com

I'm using a Schecter Omen 6 with the stock pick ups. and a DOD Death Metal distortion pedal, and the distortion is ok for the metal I play, but without the pedal the overdrive on the amp itself is pure crap! This is more true if you have the volume up higher then 4 or 5. The clean channel I don't use much but when I do it's ok.

Save your money is all I can say. all this amp really has going for it is the name "Marshall." If you need a practice amp save up and get something else, I wish I would of saved up for a Roland cube or something along thoose lines instead of wasting my money on this piece of garbage.

Do not! I repeat, do not use this amp for anything but practice at home, it is not reliable or durable at all mine has so many dents on it from it bareley being hit on the corner of my table its not even funny. Like I said earlier this amp has crapped out on me about 6 times before.

I'm not sure when this amp was made. This amp is very versitile (when it works) I play mostly metal but if I wanted to play any soft rock type stuff this amp also worked for it. 2 channels clean and overdrive. it has a headphone jack. I use this amp at home for practicing (well I used to anyway). This amp tends to crap out alot, like at random times it just goes out, the first time it happened I thought that I had blown it but then when I turned it on the next day it worked fine (it has happened to me about 6 times in about 5 months).