MG15CD review by Marshall

Marshall: MG15CD

Purchased from: Larry's Music

I only play rock. It is good for most styles of music, especially rock because of it's built in distortion. It is good for the music that I play, but it's not loud enough. The clean channel always works good, even at the highest volume. The distortion is not that great, but it sounds pretty good for a beginner that would use it. You can change the EQ: Bass, Contour, and Treble, and the Clean: Volume, and the Overdrive: Gain, and Volume, and also the FDD using dials and buttons, and also a button to change from Clean to Distortion.

I play rock. I've been playing for a little over a year. it's not a great match, because I need to get a bigger amp now. No, there is nothing I even really knew about this amp before I bought it. I would get a bigger, more powerful amp if something happened to this one. I like it's sound. It has pretty good sound for it's size. I use my DigiTech RP350 for this amp, and the two actually make a pretty good combination.

It is a pretty durable and reliable amp. I have never had any problems with it. I would never use it in a gig though because of it's size, and because it's not very loud. It has never broken down, and like I said, I have never had any problems with it yet, and I have had it for over a year.

It comes with built in distortion. It's not the best distorion, but it is pretty good sounding for the size of the amp. Use your own distiortion pedal though if you have one. It has Input, CD Line In And Emulated Line Out, and an Emulated Headphone jack. It is a great amp for any beginners, but I would definetely recommend upgrading to a bigger one after about a year of playing. It doesn't quite have enough power for me, and it is not big enough to use at a gig. You should start with this amp.

Jonyzac
    OMG? I'm using this amp for almost a year now, and it sounds good. not to special, but yet - pretty good.