MG15CDR review by Marshall

Marshall: MG15CDR

Purchased from: Planet Music (now Muziker)

I use an Epiphone EA-250 mostly with theneck pickup. I play almost everzthing except numetal or heavier stuff. Even if I wanted, I couldn't, cuz I don't have gear for it. It is loud enogh to play with drums, but the drummer can't go too wild. The clean channel isn't wery loud, but if you use a pedal, it can get even twice the loud, but if you turn the clean volume all the way up, it gets reallz distorted. But for a 15watt baby it can handle a lot.

If it were stolen I wouldn't buy it again, but not because I don't like it, but because I'm saving up for something bigger right now, and the money from insurance would be a nice help. I would like some things to be improved on it, but for the money, and the use it is dedicated to be used it is perfect. I don't think you could buy a better one for the price.

I definitely can depend on it. It once fell from a table (about 0.75cm), but the amp was like nothig happened. It's Marshall and it means dependable and built like a block of concrete. But it isn't too heavy. 7.5Kg.

This is a nice practice amp, good for everything except metal if you don't own pedals. There are not any effects, except string reverb, but for practice, I think you wouldn't need them anyway (kill me if I'm wrong). It has 2 channels, nice clean, overdrive is nice too, but you won't get any sound you want, but f'me it's enough. Has a eadphone jack and a socket named cd in and emulated line out. The "in" works, but I don't know how to use it as an out. I played two guitars in it at a time and it could handle it no problem. Kind'a proud of it. I wish it had a footswitch. Solid state, of course. Has a FDD button, and I always play with it on, it makes the sound much nicer.