MG15DFX review by Marshall

Marshall: MG15DFX

Purchased from: musicians friend

I use my Gibson SG Custom, with a Boss Metal Zone pedal, it sounds awesome. I fell like this amp was made especially for me. There is a small electric humm, but a compression pedal will take care of that. The amp can produce any sound you want it to. I like my distortion heavy, and it sounds perfect on this amp.

This amp is perfect for any heavy metal you play. It sounds great distorted. I have been playing for about 5 years, and I havent ever heard something this good. If I ever got rid of this amp, I would probally get a Marshall full stack, just because of the huge sound. If you are in need of a great amplifier, and you have a limited budget, this is perfect for you.

I'm still waiting for something to go wrong with my amp. I payed little money for a great amp. I'm not sure if I would ever use it at a gig, because its just not loud enough.

I'll start out by saying this amp is great. I've had mine for almost a year. My amp came with the clean, and overdrive channel. I use a Metal Zone pedal on mine, but I also use it with the overdrive on the amp. It sounds great. I wish I would have got something with a bit more power, but I still love it. I mostly use this amp in my studio.

GuitarJunkie
    cointurtlemoose
    GuitarJunkie wrote: HappyHoboDude wrote: gah! i had one of these. It sucked ass. Now I have an MG250DFX. Now thats an amp! I really hope that was a joke....the only difference between those two amps is that the 250Watt is just a louder piece of shit
    Your right. I, unfortunately own one and the overdrive, with the gain past 12 o'clock, sounds like a bee buzzing.
    Ibanez_shredder
    Golden_creature
    Ibanez_shredder : I say buy an amp thats worth something, so ya don't have to buy one again... Especially since this ReMiX fellow paid 219 for one...
    get a line 6
    Jord1235
    its gu 4 practising but when u need it 4 other purposes it sux. the overdrive has a crap tone
    OttovanZanten
    I bought it short time ago, and i think it Rules, but hey, i'm a beginner and I havn't tested a lot of amps. = compared to a crappy 15 W. fender amp, it rocks! (and if u ever wonder if its loud enough, it ****ing is :| i have never had the colume further open then 3 (out of 10) with overdrive)