MG30DFX review by Marshall

• Reviewer's score: 2.5 Junky
Marshall: MG30DFX

Purchased from: guitar center

This amp gives the worst sound I have ever heard. The clean gives off a terrible sound and than I use a pedal and than it sounds even worst. I use an Epiphone Les Paul Standard (2003) model with Gibson pickups and my other Marshall sounds great while this one stinks.

I play rock and some acoustic. If I still owned this and had it stolen I would be pretty pissed off since my dad bought it for me and it was $250 which is a pretty good amount of cash. I now own a Line 6 Spider II 210 combo and am alot happier now since I own it. The only amp that I own that doesn't sound as good as this is my Marshall MS-2 which I got for playing for fun with and some practicing since I also own a Marshall MG15DFX which is better than this amp. Get the Marshall MG15DFX or just not a Marshall thats not a tube amp.

I was planning on using this amp for my school talent show but when I brought this home I noticed that the amp sounds like crap with my pedal I was gonna use and it just sounds like plain crap. I don't know if it would break down since I don't have it anymore because it was not good enough to keep.

This amp is not the best. It has pretty nice distortion but I reccomend buying the pedal. The reverb is not that great and gives off a cheap sound. This amp is deffinitly louder than the Marshall MG15DFX which I own and love.