MG50DFX review by Marshall

Marshall: MG50DFX

Purchased from: Hermes Music

I only use a crappy first act I got for christmas a while back so the pickups aren't that great. But it still sounds great even with a crappy guitar. This suits my hard rock style very well, the distortion is great when the volume is cranked up. But the clean can get slightly distorted when turned up all the way.

This is great for all styles of music. Since I've only played for about a year and a half I think its great for beginners. If it got stolen I'd definately buy it again but watch better. My personal favorite feature is the overdrive because I play heavy music.

My amp has never broken down so I guess I would depend on it for gigs. When my band jams I use this amp and it cranks out great sound all the time.

This amp is awesome. This amp features clean, overdrive, flange, chorus, delay, and reverb. It has a headphone jack that I use when my folks are asleep but other than that its loud, heavy music from me, which this amp is great for. This amp is good for practice, warm-up, or beginners like myself who have been playing for less than a year and a half.