MG50DFX review by Marshall

Marshall: MG50DFX

Purchased from: Music Depot

I use this amp with a BC Rich Warlock. And I play metal, nu-metal, puk and emo, and this amp sounds awesome. It suits my styles percectly. I also love how it does not hum at all. The clean channel sounds amazing. It's nice and warm, and you can also turn the clean channel gain up to get a chrunchy sound. The distortion is great. I really love this amp.

This is the best amp I have ever owned. If it were stolen, I would hunt down the guy who did it, skin him, and throw him in a pile of salt. I really like the clean channel. WIth the chorus it has an amazing sound.

This amp is awesome. It is nice and loud, and I would use it at a gig without a backup. the amp is solid, and it can take a beating.

I play metal, nu-metal, punk and emo, and this 50 watt amp sounds amazing. It comes with a footswitch for the clean and overdrive channels, and for the effects. The only downer about it, is the footswitch can't switch off the reverb. This amp has many knobs to get the right sound you want. It's effects are chorus/delay, delay, chorus, and flanger. The amp also allows you to change the tones on both channels separately. This amp is loud, and will blow anything away. And there are also a few presets in the booklet.