MS-2 review by Marshall

Marshall: MS-2

Purchased from: brother

I use for everything right now because my order for a bigger amp was jumbled up and they sent me a bass amp, so I use this one and it works great. The good thing is its not too noisy while having that overpowered crunch in the overdrive mode. The clean mode is a bit light and is hard to hear on lower volumes so you have to turn it up but it is still crystal clear. I mainly play all styles because I'm learning chords right now but it works perfectly for grunge.

I've been playing for about a half year and I have a Rogue stratocaster (made by squire) (squire is made by Fender). If it was stolen or lost I would have to say I'd buy another just because of money situations and I need a more powerful amp, but eventually I would get it again.

I can depend on it. It's worked fine for the past few years. The only thing though my little brother lost the back to it and the battery wouldn't connect, I put a piece of paper behind the battery and it worked. It dosent use much batterie juice i bought the crappy batteries an its worked for a month of constant using.

It has a dc adapter (plug) and works on 9v batteries. It has clean and overdrive. I use clean for tuning and overdrive for playing. I wish it had a normal headphone plug, but its the bigger type. It is very versatile, infact I just went on a trip and put it in a plastic baggie with the wire hookup.