MS-2 review by Marshall

Marshall: MS-2

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

This amp sounds simply sounds amazing, maybe the best amp I've ever played through. I've been playing for 24 years and currently play a lot of aggressive metal. I've owned many amps JCMs, Mesa, Engl, Soldano, Diezel, H&K, none of those amps can match the deep bottom, screaming leads, and articulate quite like this little beast on overdrive settings. The clean channel is almost as impressive and sounds sparkly clean. I am not exagerating when I say this amp has the best tone I've ever heard in my life. This thing is loud, it drowns out the other guitar in my band playing through a triple recto cranked as high as it will go. Amazing for such a tiny little amp, I would give this amp a 15 if I could.

This amp takes everything to a whole new level. This amp is perfect for death/black/any kind of metal. This thing is simply a beast. Nothing out there can match the overdrive channel, and the clean channel is also up there with the best. I've never heard anything sound this ungodly, not even monster rack systems that cost thousands and thousands of dollars. This thing is rugged in hell and I wouldn't have any reservations using this thing for gigs. You can play this thing for days strait on the same 9 volt battery. Marshall has really outdone themselves this time. This is the most incredible amp I've ever seen in my life. If anyone ever stole this, well I don't even want to thing about it, I would rather part with my own children. Overall, this amp is highly reccomended!

I dropped this thing about 300 feet, still works perfectly. This amp is a lot more fire resistant than any other amp I've played through. Also been through the wash a couple times by accident, no problems once everything dried out. I have absolute Faith in Marshalls reliability and durability, they make only quality products. Build quality is outstanding and this is a very rugged amp.

This amp is packed with Clean and overdrive channels, tone control, headphones jack, battery or A/C power, small, very convient. This amp can also be worn around on your belt. This amp is pretty simple and strait forward, and doesnt't pack many unneccessary features.

ChazBcWarlock
    i orered a couple of days ago and still waiting for it to arrive, post and pasckage was like 8 ($16) for something tht small, mad eme laff
    illmatic182
    can anyone help me, i once dropped it from waist height and now the sound flickers constantly and i cannot play through it. Is it broken permanently?
    miker3030
    i had the ms4 but then i got he ms2 is way better + you can pull a jack black with it