MS-2 review by Marshall

Marshall: MS-2

I'm using a Ibanez RGR321EX with factory pick ups designed by EMG (infinity 2 in bridge and infinity 1 on neck). Clean channel - clean is almost useless it was distort really easy so make sure you get the rigth settings and strum gently it's the only way to get the ONLY good clean sound. Overdrive sound - The best channel on the amp althrough a bit fuzzy but it does have the tight crunch in it when I but my tone on 4 so the best sound I got out of the amp. Other - I gotta say after testing this it very loud the a 2 or 1 wat amp and also the tone control does as it's told so you can prably just get a bright soind on 10 and a dull sound on 0. But on the whole, lets not be harsh we are dealing with a micro amp.

Over all I thing this a great amp for ac / dc and rock kinda stuff not the best chioce for metal. But I love how easy taking it to other places has no effort and that you can run round the house with on your belt. But it dosent have the best of tone and the gain is a problem so if I was you I would look at the MS-4 before gettign this.

Yes I can depend on it, it's been through a lot of pain Been knocked on the floor millions of times, been through speaker stress etc sothis is very very much reliable then thoso dreaded mg's I hear about. It would last for a few years, the covering is onyl plastic.

Here we have a solid state portable amp that has 2 watts of Marshall power which is controled by a volume and tone - that is it. It runs of 9V batterys but if you hate using batterys then get an adaptor for it. But I really do love the fact you can have it roaring on your trousors or belt where ever you go.

Ollietherocker
    mine went all fuzy after about a week but then I just took the back off and applied some switch spray its fine now
    jonnowev
    Doesnt go loud enough to make it worthwhile, terrible overdrive. Complete waste of money. Buy some beers instead.