MS-2 review by Marshall

Marshall: MS-2

I am using the amp trough a Washburn X11 guitar, with the stock pickups. I play mostly AC-D, Nirvana, Guns'n'Roses, Led Zeppelin and Metallica. It has a resonable clean sound, not that loud. The overdrive channel is very loud but if you put the tone all the way back it vibrates and create a very weird sound. At around 0 to 4 it sounds like clean, the real distortion is there only about 4 and above.

For ac dc is very good on overdrive, and you can get, if you use the tone and selector Switch on the guitar you will get a variety of tones. I love that is portable, small and I carry it with me on mountain. I know it does not have the sound of an Acoustic but if you want to play also some rock on the mountain, even rock ballads, it will help you.I hate when I want to play when someone sleeps, because I don't like to wear headphones and to get some really nice overdrive you must to crank up the volume pretty much. If it were stolen I would buy it again. I wish it has, when you buy it, a charger and more tone knobs but for such a small price, it worths.

Well, the amp is very solid, like any Marshall. My guitar felt on it while inside the trunk of a car but it doesn't have any scratch. I played it outside, in some light rain and it still works like new. It looks cute to. It's small enough to be easy to carry but big enough to do a mini concert. If you have a normal apartment room it will fill wit his sound every.

Well, it has 3 knobs (1 for volume, 1 for tone and 1 is for changing the channel and turning the amp on). It has also a headphone jack, and works with a 9 volt battery.I use it mainly at home(it's my first actual guitar amp). When I'm on overdrive channel, and volume around 8 or 9 it has a really loud tone. It has also a belt clip, so you can go around with him trough the house or oustide, busking.