Valvestate 100 review by Marshall

Marshall: Valvestate 100

I have a Foxxe guitar with a single dimarzio humbucker on the bridge and it perfectly fit my style. The amp is noisy only if you put a stompbox like a metal zone on the clean but the OD1 and 2 are not noisy even at high volume. My amp is noisy even with all the jack unpluged, I don't know why but it's like that.

I play rock, blues and metal and this perfectly suit me. I've been playing for 2 years, I own a Metal Zone and a Danelectro Flanger. If my amp get stolen I will kill the thief and take is money and buy a JCM 800. I love all on this amp, but the little noise pumps me.

You really can depend on this it will never break, that's Marshall dude!

This amp has maybe 10 years, make in 1996 I think. This amp is really versatile, the clean is crystal clear, the OD1 is like an AC/DC overdrive and with OD2 you can make sound like Randy Rhoads and -la Van Halen, but you can't play death metal with this. There is 1 clean and 2 overdrive, clean has is own EQ but OD1 and OD2 share the same EQ, there's a footswitch, a headphone jack and a FX loop on the back side panel. It's a 100 watt so it's perfect for a gig or a garage jam. This amp is a solid state but has a valve in the preamp so the clean and od sound like a tube amp but not exactly.

Eulenspiegel
    @selloutpunx: how can a vox have a better Marshall crunch than a Marshall...that's strange
    d_byrne23
    yeah these amps arent good at all...and mesas arent the king of amps...theres plenty of amps higher up then mesas
    speedinc
    These amps for the money are great. Its not tube but, its great for gigs and practicing. I'm going to buy a Mesa when money isn't so tight, but this amp will definitly do for now.
    WHAT NOW SON
    i doubt its louder than the mesa, mesa is the king of all amps. they're the best sounding most versatily amps