Crush 10 review by Orange

Orange: Crush 10

Purchased from: Local shop

I use it with a Blade Texas Classic, all single coil. I play blues/rock and the amp handles that pretty good. It is a bit darker sounding though. With a little bit of gain added it suits the rock stuff pretty nicely. Without too much gain, it is perfect for blues. The EQ is nice, and you can get a variety of sounds combining the gain and the EQ settings. If you use a booster, then you can make wonders.

It is a perfect match for blues, my friends. I like to use it with a Marshall Bluesbreaker (with the boost on) and they pair very nice. I mainly play Rory Gallagher style blues and I couldn't have asked for more in a practice amp. If it were stolen I would definitely buy it again. The thing I like the most that it's really clean and made for blues! Only thing I wish it had is more power though.

Well, the amp looks pretty rigid. I wouldn't use it on a gig because of the low wattage. The amp has never broken down in any way, I take super care of my gear. I think it would withstand a few knocks and bangs, the thing is solid. It weighs around 7 kilos, I don't know for sure.

This is a 10-watt solid state amp featuring one channel, 3 band EQ (Low, Mid High), Master volume knob, and two Gain knobs (Gain 1, Gain 2) and one headphone jack. Has a nice Orange emblem on it. The amp is armed with a 6" speaker, and it makes a perfect practice amp. And it is very orange. Very. You don't need a manual for it, it's simple to use.