Crush 15 review by Orange

Orange: Crush 15

For a 15 watt amp, this thing has quite a big tonal range. The amp's distortion certantly isn't brutal but you won't complain becuase of its size and its meaning. The clean channel on the amp sounds great and the overdrive sounds pretty good. Overall, this amp can crank it for only 15 W.

This amp has a great sound for such a little guy and is the perfect road amp. It is inexpensive and it can be used anywhere, A very good buy if you go out with your amp and guitar alot.

I wouldn't use a 15 W amp at a gig but this amp will definently take a thrashing if you take it places (as it was supposed to be taken around) so I would never worry about this amp crapping out when you carried it one location to another. Very reliable and durable, you can take this thing anywhere it is perfect for people who want to jam at there friends without having to carry a Marshall stack over to their house.

To start, I would like to say I am only borrowing this amp but I have been using it bor about a month and this is my impression. I recently became interested in Orange amps because of there unique and versitile sound and have been trying some amps out by them. The Crush 15 is a 15 watt amp with 8" speakers with a clean and overdrive channels. This amp isn't really meant to be a powerfull, onstage amp but was meant to be a practice amp and it gets it done very well. This amp comes in a model with reverb, but I have never tried it. The features on this amp are good considering it is only a practice amp, designed for portiblilty. This amp also has a headphone jack.

CapnKickass
    I have this amp with reverb, I have to say it sounds just as nice as a lot of bigger amps on lower volumes. The reverb works very well and is a nice touch for when you want to add some depth to your music. The overdrive channel is ok, but I usually use my Digitech Grunge pedal which is way better.
    Flump5000
    i have the 15r which is basically the same thing. its sound is very clear and it can go very loud and still sound good. the built in distortion works pretty good. it looks really cool too and its very durable. the only bad thing is that it is very heavy for its size. i love it.
    CENTRAL
    I ordered this amp based on reviews without having heard any orange before. Is it ok for hard-rock and metal? I do intend to get some distortion pedal in a while... Thanx!