Crush 15 review by Orange

Orange: Crush 15

Purchased from: Matt Smiths

I use it through all of my guitar but the most common would be my LP knockoff it makes the guitar sound amazing it really does it justice. I play a lot of metal and classic rock I also play some blues it does all of those styles and more. The amp is very very loud I almost never have it past three because my family gets mad. That just on overdrive though the clean channel is not as loud but it is still pretty loud. The amps tones has a large varity I do mess with the settings a lot and the cleanst I've gotton it to sound is close enough to play bluegrass. Thew dirtest is very brutal. The clean channel is clean no matter at what volume. The distortion is very dirty and rude.

I play a wide varity and it suits them all very well. I'm still a begginer myself and I love this amp. I have ownd a few amp. A Kstom dart 10 and A Marshall Mg10 it blows them both away. I am very pleased with this amp I am glad I bought it. If it were lost or stolen I would proably buy something better but this amp is great to learn on and there is nothing wrong with is it is a decent amp. The only complaint I have is the weight it seems a little heavy for a 15w amp. My favorite feature has to be the tone and color of the amp I'll never loose it in my room with the blaze Orange color. I compared this amp to few other amps a Fender frontman and a peavy Backstage. This amp is much better then both of those. I do with this amp had more distortion options but all in all it is a good amp.

It is very sturdy and dependable I would not gig with it since it's low wattage but it is a very good amp even without the high wattage. I use the amp everyday and have not had any problems with it what so ever. This amp could with stand a few hard blows but I hope it never has to.

I think the amp was made in china. The Orange Crush 15 has a very good sound for a cheap amp. The sounds produced from the amp are good for many genres It does Classic rock and metal extremly well. It has two channels clean and overdrive. It has Reverb so when used on clean the reverb if used makes it sound elegant and nice. Other then Reverb the controls are very simple which makes it a must for begginers or bedroom practice. I use this amp a lot it may only be 15w but that is plenty, it is really loud and clear even on overdrive you can hear ever note. The feature and everything is basic which is good.

Jamie_W
    Sounds BEAUTIFUL clean, sounds a bit 'fizzy' when distorted, but can easily be remedied with FX. Very decent for those just practicing in a bedroom. Harsh criticism of the amp most likely coming from tube worshipers who don't understand the practicalities of having a big amp in some peoples living situations.