G10 review by Park

Park: G10

I play classic rock blues and some heavier stuff and this can suite all of them but it takes sum playing around with the amp itself can pull quite a large volume especially with gain and sounds pretty tight at high volume but does have a tendency to shake everything in the room... it's fairly bassy. like I said it can make a few different noises but to get the balance on gain that doesnt't sound horrible you have to spend sum time so not suitable for giging. the clean sound on this never raches high volume unless you add gain unfortunately giving the amp a letdown. but on the upside the distortion is strong and flat out sounds almost as gd as my Marshall

this amp is a brilliant little practice amp but never take it as more than that it's not a gig worthy peice of kit and is not suited to performances but hell it's fun! and I don't think I'm ever gonna get rid of it as it's such a gd throwabout amp! it's just loveable even it's faults can be taken advantage of such as if you find the horrible gain setting on it but add flanger it roars! overal a fun little amp nothing more.

I have never had a problem with this amp it's lasted being kicked full pelt in fury fine! I would not gig this amp as it is not suited to it at all it can be loud but only with distortion and then it takes a while to gt a gd distortion sound that isnt flat out. but on the grounds of being reliable and durable.

this amp has very little effects but does what it says on the tin and is a neat little practice amp the amp is single channel in the fact you don't turn gain off you turn it down I use this amp when my marshal breaks and tbh it does have a nice sound especially coupled with pedals but one thing I warn you the gain on this amp is not nice unless on full it's not versatile enough you either need to have it so you can't hear it or on full otherwise frankly it sounds horrible!

CptRevell
    I have a 25W Park, and I really like the clean tone and reverb. The "drive" is junk. Really fizzy, so I just use a OD pedal. It works. Mine doesn't have any effects, so I wouldn't call it an MG.
    ckfoxtrot
    Pretty sure that the G10 Parks were only made during the 90s. Not a bad little practice amp at all and gets surprisingly good tones for its size and price point. Not idea why anyone would try to gig with it. No where near enough wattage for a Solid State amp nor a large enough speaker.