So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes review by NOFX

NOFX: So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes
  • Released: Oct 21, 1997

Man, this is like different to any other NOFX album I've heard. It's like fast but at the same time mellow. It's also good quality recording and the solos are really different also, this may be an old album but it sure is amazing. Excellent sound quality.

The lyrics on this album are really good too. There like, really easy to catch onto, and they are really easy to sing along to. I love the lyrics in one song though, called "Champs Elisee", because as you can tell from the title of the song, it's sang in French. Its too bad though, that they didn't put the lyrics in the booklet, but apart from that, really cool. Another song which has cool and strange lyrics is "Eet The Meek". This is my favourite song on the album, perhaps my favourite NOFX song even. This is like a ska/reggae song and is really laid back. I'm not quite sure what this song is about, but it is really catchy and fun to sing along to. The only thing that angers me is that there are no good tabs, if not any at all.

This NOFX album is one of the best from them I've ever heard. In fact it is one of the best albums i've ever heard in General. The BEST SONG on the album without a doubt, has to be "EET THE MEEK" (track no.12) followed closely by "CHAMPS ELISEE" (track no. 9). I just love everything about this album man and I don't dislike one thing about it. With an album that good, you can't really find anything wrong with it,dude. If I ever lost this, got it broken, or it got stolen, I would definatelly have to go and buy it again. If anyone is a fan of NOFX, I highly reccomend you go out and buy this album NOW. It is totally awesome. 10 out of 10. Really cool. If you decide that you see an album you like by any other artist and you also see this one, Buy this one. You will be blown away by the quality of this album.