Audition 110 review by Peavey

Peavey: Audition 110

Purchased from: Unknown

I am currently using a BC Rich Bronze Mockingbird that was purchased from Sam Goodys for $169, the action on the strings has been lowered and the pickups have been raised to suite the strings (Erine Ball Power Slinkys) and it sounds beautiful combined with the amp and the music style I play (rock, metal, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and anything else I like). You will notice a small humming sound when the distortion (lead) channel is on. It's a tad bit annoying but other than that the guitar and amp sound great together. The Distortion is great for a lot of diffrent things and combined with the reverb feature, it is amazing. When the channel is set to clean at high volumes it seems to stay perfectly clean no distored sounds at all.

Since I play anything and everything that I seem to like this amp is perfect for it, from Metallica to Skynyrd it is one of the best amps I have owned and I would have to say if anything ever happened to this amp I would definitly go the distance to get another one just like it, I love everything about this amp and all aspects it offers. I have played on a lot of amps but this one is is by far the one that I like the best.

This amp is very sturdy and seems to be holding up fairly well, no loose parts or anything so it seems to hold up just fine.

This amp is perfect for anyone who just started a garage band or small group, featuring 2 channels, clean and lead, and 3 jacks, a headphone jack, an input jack, and an extension jack in the back of the amp. I use every feature that this amp has to offer and I love it the power is awsome this is the first transtube I have owned and I love it. This amplifier packs a full 25 watts with a Blue Marvel speaker which is found in quite a few of the transtube series Peavey offers.