Audition 110 review by Peavey

Peavey: Audition 110

I like to play a mix of acoustics, metal, and rock music. When I play my guitar on the clean drive, it has a good clean sound. On the lead Drive it has a nice distorted sound. The EQ settings I us are low 2, middle 10, and high 10. Since I have other people in my house I keep the volume low, but I bet it sounds good loud too.

The amp I was playing before has a small 11.2 watt practice amp I got with my First Act 222. When I found this amp at a good price and good size I knew I had to have it. I have not had any problems with it yet for the 4 months I've had it from the time this review is posted. I will probably use other Peavey products in the future.

My amp has a knob or two missing, but I think I can live without it. It may have a few minor problems, but I think it's because I have a bad guitar cord. I've heard on other reviews that this amp is from the mid 1990's. So if it lasted that long, it'll last for a while. Make sure to ask the dealers if you can play on the amp and see if it works before purchasing.

This amp was used when I got it so I don't know what year it was made. It has a clean Drive and a lead Drive for distortion. The clean Drive only has a volume knob. The lead has a pre and post gain knob. The pre is basically the distortion and the post is the volume. Then it has the EQ with a low, middle, and high knob. It has an input for the instrument, then it has a CD/Tape input, a headphone input, and a remote switch input.