Backstage review by Peavey

Peavey: Backstage

The guitars I use this amplifier with are Nova acoustic, Epiphone SG Special and a Series A which is a replica of the Gibson Les Paul. I also use a Korg AX10G with this amplifier which makes everything 100 times better. I never ever found it noisy because I alwasy keep it on the same settings.

I play Heavy Metal and it suites my style fine as long as I got my pedal with it. I have been playing guitar for about two years now and I am not one bit sick of it. Other gear that I own are Nova acoustic guitar (black), Epiphone SG Special (red), Series A (red/yellow), BC Rich Warlock Bronze Series Bass (red), Korg AX10G, Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive, Planet Waves Cables, Levys Strap and a Dunlop Capo. I don't love anything about this amp but what I hate about it is cause it's too small. This amplifier is good if you are just starting out at playing guitar.

I would never use this amplifier for a gig because it is just way too small. It is more for a person who is starting out. This amp never broken down seeing it is not a tube amplifier.

This amplifier was made between 2004-2005. This amplifier isn't as good as my Traynor Reverb mate 30. The gain on this is okay. It only has one channel, no effects but it does have a headphone jack. There is also a spot where you can hook it up to a certain thing that you can listen to you music through it. I use to use this amplifier in my room but since I got the Traynor with Reverb on it I don't even use it anymore.

m3galomaniac
    wow,really?i got 1 but mines a piece of crap! molten spills just below the input.hopin its a manufacturing error...
    strat_7
    never buy this amp its a scam. they get people who r just starting out to think its a good deal. it sux.
    Travis.P
    It sounds decent when it works. However mine would always make like a really loud humming/buzz sound and wouldnt let the guitar through. It would eventually work again after I slapped the shit out of it.
    djmay71
    this amp does suck. i got it with the Raptor EXP in a stage pack when i started out, and it started out ok, and then something went wrong when i was playing so i brought EVERYTHING in and they said i blew the CABLE with the amp, so i had to pay like $15 for a new peavey cable.