Envoy 110 review by Peavey

Peavey: Envoy 110

Price paid: A$ 345

Purchased from: Independant music store

I use a crappy strat copy. I play a lot of hard rock/heavy metal and this amp is great for it. I haven't really tried it up loud yet. But when I'm using it in my bedroom, I have to have the volume on 1 when using the lead channel. I can also get a really good blues-rock kind of sound which I really like.

I've been playing guitar for about 5 years.I play a lot of rock/metal and use the clean a lot as well. Before this I had a Marshall MG which really can't compare to this. If it were stolen I would definitely replace it (and find the bastard who stole it). There probably are better amps out there for the same price, but I'm happy with what I have.

I don't have another amp like this so I would depend upon it for now, til I get another one. It has never broken down, but I've had it less than a week so hopefully it last me 5 years or more. The amp I had before was 10 watts and could not be heard over the drums so this is a pretty big upgrade for me.

Not sure what year it was made. The amp is pretty versatile, you can get a lot of sounds out of it, classic rock, modern metal etc. It has 2 foot-switchable channels and headphone jack which is great for me. It is 40 watts and it is LOUD. It has transtube emulation circuitry and a 10 inch Blue Marvel speaker.

DESTROYER5000
    Answering torm it has a flippin' great thrash setting think KFK and the dimebag combined I own one from the 1990's it even has a gain boost. My settings are full pre gain low:10 mid: 3 to 3 1/2 and highs:10 and reverb 10 with gain boost and distortion boost and I love it.whoever said can someone give me good settings period!!! Is a vapid troglodyte who probably thinks fallout boy is worth listening to.good day sir.
    GuitarCrazyJam
    Hey! I was wondering if anyone could give me help on what electric guitar amplifier to buy between the 150-200 euro price. I was thinking of getting the Peavey Transtube Envoy 110 or the Peavey Vyper 30. Which one is best? Would be much appreciated if someone could reply to this comment. Thank you!