Studio Pro 112 review by Peavey

Peavey: Studio Pro 112

I am using an Epiphone Les Paul Special and it sounds really good and I use it for really anything it is suited well for the music I play like my alternative band. It is crazy loud and that is why my mom hates it it has only the overdrive used by going into the gain channel but it is good for a classic kind of feeling with the distortion and I love it.

I play alternative it is a nice match and I have been playing for about 6 or 7 years and I own a cheap ass amp a and a cheap ass bass amp and I own a Fender bass and an Ovation Applause. I do not regret keeping this amp it is sooo good and if it were stolen I would hunt who ever stole it and steal it back going all road house on their ass and it would be hard to lose it is a huge amp but if it were lost I would buy another but the American made model and this is the perfect amp for me I love it and I recommend you buy one.

It has been through hell because it was my brothers then he gave it to my other brother and then he gave that to me and it may not look pretty it has held up for 14 years and till this day it is holding together nicely and I don't give a damn who says she looks like crap she is beautiful in my eyes.

I am pretty sure this amp is the 1997 american made model it has high and low gain jacks it has a gain thrash and bright switches and it sounds really good it has 65 watts and it is loud enough for my entiree school to hear when I am playing and that is when it ia at less than a quarter way as loud as it can go and I don't ususally use effects it can easily overpower our pa system.