Transtube 112 EFX review by Peavey

Peavey: Transtube 112 EFX

Purchased from: Rawsons Music

I use my Fender Strat and play most every kind of music on this amp. It has a great clean tone, and the distotion is brutal with all the EFXs it's great.

I've been playing for four years with my old Fender strat I like this amp.

You can depended on this amp I would take it to a gig I have had it for 7 months, but its been the best amp i ever bought.

This amp is versatile enough to play most any style of music. You can program three presets consisting of a clean or dirty channel with simultaneous modulation effect, reverb and delay - meaning that you could have one channel clean with a rotating speaker, reverb and delay, one channel dirty with touch wha and delay, and one channel dirty with an octaver. With 65 watts it's good enough for a bed room or small gigs. It built in EFX`s include: flanger, delay, octaver, touch, wha, reverb, rotating speaker, chorus, phaser, tremolo. With the footswitch is a four-button footswitch three for the pre-set channels and a fourth that allows you to switch individual effects.

unholy_love
    I just got this amp and its awesome. The distortion is awesome on it. It sounds good when you play old Metallica and Waking The Fallen A7X stuff. Definetly 9.5 of 10
    Virtuoso883
    Yeh a few questions: How loud can this baby go? Does it sound like a tube amp? Is it supposed to be hybrid or just tube?
    J_48_Johnson
    I've had this amp for two years now, and I love it. There are so many different sounds/tones you can pull from it, it's just amazing. If anyone is looking to buy this amp, there is one thing I have to tell you... when making changes to any of the effects, make them in small increments! If you want to hear just a bit more reverb and you're sitting at (3), don't just turn it up to (10), go to (4). It's that way with all of the controls which give you all of the control you'll ever need from an amp. Highly recomended.
    Phillitalian
    how heavy is this amp? im considering buying it since i go to some friends' houses occasionally , but i gota walk about 45 mins to get there....
    Yanks4Life92
    I have this amp, and it's awesome. To Phill, there is NO way you could carry it for 45 minutes... It's not a small amp.
    metallicat420
    Buy a trolly for it, Canada calls them that, you wouldn't understand like we have milk that comes in bags too
    stratplayer1113
    I love this amp..It is in my opinion the most versitile amp for the money..i play my Fender Vg Stratocaster through it, and it can hit those Zakk Wylde Harmonic squeals, and 5 seconds later i can have it playing a clean song by Clapton
    hunter73135
    Is this amp too much for an amp in the home? I was looking to get another amp and local pawn shop has one for $279 and could probably get them done to 240 or so.