Transtube Bandit 112 review by Peavey

• Reviewer's score: 6.8 Neat
Peavey: Transtube Bandit 112

Personally I will recommend metal for this thing, the clean channel isn't too good or too bad. And the lead channel isn't kicking enough. But with a decent distorion pedal into the clean channel it sounds awsome. The sound isn't very versatile either, but it works. And it can hit high volumes without loosing much quality.

I play everything, and I had this amp at the place my band rented for a while. None too good, but a decent amp that can match most styles even if it doesent sound perfect. I wouldn't buy this amp, but I could manage with this one if it was the only combo available.

It's solid, you won't blow, and there is little chance that you manage to smash it up by accident. I've never experienced any trouble with it.

The amp is decent, although the lead channel is a bit boring on its own. But if you use some sort of distortion pedal into the clean channel it sounds very good. You can get a channel select pedal for it, besides this there are few other features. It's got a lead and a clean channel, and these are divided into "modern" and "vintage." It's got power, I will admit that. But it is no killer amp.

Diateo
    I second that, really awesome though i agree with the lead bit being a bit boring but otherwise apart from it squealing a bit with my distortion pedal, awesome amp.
    stjimmy86
    i played this at our music store. it was badass. once you get the right settings, you can play anything from metallica to the clash
    C40.is.hot
    Is this worth buying over the studio pro? It's either Studio Pro+Overdrive Pedal/Pickups or Bandit only.
    thayes93
    i play through a studio pro (my dads) and am thinking of this. id say this