Transtube Bandit 112 review by Peavey

Peavey: Transtube Bandit 112

It sounds really good with my Westfield guitar. And I used my brothers Schecter synester standard on my Peavey whic also sound really good. Well it's good for my Indie but suits me fine for metal which is what I mainly play. The distortion can be changed. I use it at band practice and in my room and it's really good.

It's good for any style. I've been playing 4 years and it's the best amp I've had and I've had a Fender, Marshall, Yamaha and an Ibanez. if it was stolen I'm not sure whether I would buy it again but I probably would because of the price for what you get and the quality of the parts. I don't like it's confusing to start with but you get used to it quikly if you have a bit of a play around with the controls. I like the quality of the parts and how versatile it is. I compared it to a Marshall MG50DFX and I chose the bandit because it looks good and sounds amazing. and it's really versatile for gigs and practice with a band or induvidual use.

It is totally 100% reliable I can use it in gigs with out a worry of it mucking about. I haven't needed to take it in to be repaired yet my friend recomended this to me because he has a Peavey and my other friend has a Peavey pa system whicj he said is reliable it's about 50 years ago and still works perfectly.

I got the 2008 model. I'm in a band and it goes really loud whether it's on clean or dirty. it's really good for Live shows. The fetures on it are good but can be confusing pre gain is distortion low is bass mid is middle and high is treble and post gain is volume boost makes it louder.