Transtube Studio Pro 112 review by Peavey

Peavey: Transtube Studio Pro 112

I use this amp with a strat copy, and a DOD Metal Distortion pedal and wow, the thing sounds amazing! Also sounds great when I plug in my acoustic with a removable pickup. I play rock, metal and punk and this amp handles it all. It is very clean when on the clean channel and makes an acoustic sound amazing! I haven't found this amp to be noisy at all. The onboard distortion is very nice, I sometimes prefer it to the DOD pedal. This amp gets loud!!

If this amp was stolen, I wouldn't hesitate to go buy another one. I think there are only two downfalls to this amp: 1) There is no headphone jack; 2) When connecting an external cabinet, the onboard speaker is bypassed. I love this amp, it is a great piece of gear, and I would recommend it to anyone.

It's a Peavey! It will last forever. I would gig with this amp without a backup.

My amp is the 2004 model. Some of the features that this amp has are; - 12 inch Blue Marvel speaker; - T.Dynamics control (compresses signal); - High and low gain inputs (allows for 2 guitars to be plugged in); - Footswitchable reverb & channel select; - Effects send & return; - External speaker jack; - 65w output.