Transtube Studio Pro 112 review by Peavey

Peavey: Transtube Studio Pro 112

Purchased from: Music store

I use a Epiphone Les paul and SG with humbuckers so I get a that heavy sound which suits the music I play. There is very little feedback which is great though I use a pedel. The clean is very good and well clean unlike a lot of theres a bit of distortion at high levels but not on the Peavey as clean as they come. The distortion isn't alway great its hard enough to find the setting you want but its very good when you find it.

I wouldn't gig any thing else though with some pedels it runs on the clean channel and isn't loud enough. I've had it over a year and no problems. if stolen I would go out and buy one again next day I love every thing on it from clean to reverb perfect amp in many ways would recomend to anyone.

It's a Peavey what do you think never any problems and you wouldn't need backup even playing it at full blast so reliable.

This carries a blue Marvel speaker carrying 65watts of extreame power. It is the 2004 model and it suits any kind of music but I play metal and punk. It has 2 channels clean with 2 mode 'modern and vintage' which sound good and lead which has 3 modes 'high gain, modern and vintage for old skool stuff. It has 2 imputs so 2 guitars can be pluged into it. It's great for praticing and gigging very load so will stand out. What makes it better is that its a trans-tube so its clear and responsive.