Legendary 7-100 review by Pignose

Pignose: Legendary 7-100

As I said, I play classic rock and blues, but mainly the stuff I play doesn't require too much distortion, which is good because without an effects pedal, this amp doesn't achieve much distortion. Thankfully, even at "full blast" you can't hear much feedback. Also as previously said, with the help of a friend you can create wah effects or just hook some pedals up. For a practice amp, I think it can achieve a good volume and because it doesn't get heavily distorted, I think it's great for learning new songs to make sure every not you're playing is right.

Basically this amp is a great practice amp. It looks pretty sweet, even though it's really small. It does everything that I need it to do when I'm using it, which is great. If it was stolen, I'd track down the ugly ass bitch and rape his ass. It it was lost, I'd definetly buy a new one.

I have yet to drop this amp. Um, really, I can't complain with this thing. I've carried it around, drove it in the car, everything's fine with it. It runs on batteries but they don't get burnt out easily, and if you really hate batteries, buy an adapter.

I got this amp as a present for Christmas to take along with me on vacation or during soccer tournaments. I play classic rock and blues, and this amp is perfect for learning the songs, but not necessarily performing them. It has a on/off knob shaped like a pig's nose (hense the name), that adds (minor) distortion the louder the amp goes. While anything can be hooked into it (electric guitar, bass, microphone, and yes electric kazoo), which is good for pedals, it doesn't come with any other controls except the on/off knob. Since I use it at home/on vacation, I don't need much power, which on this is only 5 watts. If you have a friend present, you can have them unhatch the box and continually open and close the amp to give off a wah-wah effect. Because it's a practice amp, it shouldn't be expected to have an assload of settings, but it can allow potential for a lot of stuff.