RG75G2 review by Randall

Randall: RG75G2

I use this amp with a Fender Deluxe Fat Strat (HSS), great combination. I can get every style I want with this combination. Use the proper channels for the proper style you play. Distorted channel rocks. Clean channel is clean, and stays clean. Gain 2 is the Hi-gain distortion. You can make brutal solo's with this one. Gain 1 takes it a little slower, but you can get high distorted sounds with this one too. Just try it out in the store, you'll be impressed. I compared it to many different amps. First, I wanted to buy a Marshall MG100DFX, but it didn't impress me. I'm glad I tryed this amp too, it's much better (and cheaper too) And the Randall has a passive cooling. No irritating fan sounds. Why doesn't Marshall have this? I mainly play i my room, but sometimes I take it out for a little playing on the street, in school, don't worry, it's loud enough for small gigs. If you want to take it to a bigger gig, connect it with the outputs (4 and 8 ohms)You can easely switch between styles with the 4-button footswitch (included) Just try it out in the shop, nothing better to choose an amp than playing it yourself.

This amp is great for me. It does anything I want it to do. I tried many other amps, but decided to buy this one, eventough it was the cheapest it wasn't the worst (sorry Marshall) I've been away for a week and when I came home I gave it a really big hug :-) I haven't got anything to complain about. I tested it a lot in the store, so ther were no unpleasant surprises for me. Take your time to test an amp before you buy it. This one, I recommend to everyone.

Successor to the original RG amplifiers, these amps deliver the bone-crushing Randall tone with improved flexibility. The G2 Series continues the breakthrough of professional performance at a practical price now with an even cleaner clean and nastier overdrive. Equipped with updated front panel features and foot switching controls, this amp smokes with 75 watts pumped through a 1x12 Celestion speaker. - 75 watts RMS - 2 channels - 12" Celestion Custom 80 - Overdrive: gain 1 - classic hi-gain, - Gain 2 - modern hi-gain - Clean: 3-band EQ - 3-Band EQ - Voicing button - Contour control - Spring reverb - 4 button footswitch - Series loop with level controls - 4 an 8 Ohm external outs - Line out with level control - Ground Lift.

minsoo
    hey do you think i should get this amp for 300? im looking for a descent amp, and have 600CDN to spend, and this dude offered me for 300CDN... what r ur input about it?
    ihavenofate
    AMAZING AMP! i've played marshall MG series and AVT series, and personally, i think this is a MUCH better amp. well, it has a more saturated gain as the distortion is really tight. lil bit of fuzz at high gains, but not anything to worry about at all.