RH50T review by Randall

Randall: RH50T

Purchased from: fast freddies

I think I covered everything above. The amp like I said sounds Killer for the music I play, but do think the amp could do whatever kind of music you intend. The distortion is awesome, its cool to have two separate distortions that you can make sound completely different. I'd say I'll prolly never play through anything else. Viva la Randall. I'm not sure what else to put here.

I have owned only Randalls, been playing this kinda music for awhile, and Randall has in my opinion the best distortion. Nothing to complain about so far., but I'll be sure to let you know. Only complaint might be feed back, but a noise suppressor solved that problem.

so far the only issue is a blown tube, like 1 week ago. I don't know who to blame for that just bad luck I suppose. Other than that no problems. :) amp still plays like new just with the blown tube it tends to wanna start crackling and about 6. But the amp still puts out the jams even at like 5.

I believe I bought the amp in 2008, not sure when it was made. The amp is extremely versatile, I play post-hardcore and is sounds great with my telecaster. The two gains are awesome ans the clean is so smooth. The clean boost also blew me out of the water. I am a simple kind of guitar player so all I like is distortion and like I said before the amp doesn't disappoint. As far as the volume level of it, so far its good but we have yet to play a show.