RS412KHX review by Randall

Randall: RS412KHX

Purchased from: TheacademyofSound.co.uk

This thing sounds amazing. I play a Laney VH100R through it. The V30's with the G12T-75's go great together with the mid hump of the V30's and the slight scooped sound of the G12T-75's. As I play Metal such as Metallica, Slayer, Iron Maiden I think this cab is a perfect match. The 4 speakers give it a lovely bass that the speakers handle very well. The speakers also act very well at high volumes. They produce a very clear sound.

Overall, this cab sounds great for the music I play. Great bass and handles sound very well. If I lost it (Have no idea how I could as it's so massive) or it was stolen, I would buy it again at the same price but if I had to buy it at full price, I would probably try out a different cab. I love the speakers in it and I love that it feels very tough and sturdy.

This thing weighs a hell of a lot and looks very durable. The frame looks very thick and the handles are made out of Metal. The corner plates are metal aswell. I have owned this for about a month and it hasn't got a single tear or dent so it seems very tough. I would definately use it in a gig and not worry about it.

This is a fairly new cabinet. It is a 4 x 12 cab. It has 2 V30's and 2 G12T-75's which sound amazing together. It has many options of Ohm output. I just use the 16 ohm output. That's in Mono. It has everything a cab needs! At the price I bought it for, it's a steal. Usually costs around 1000 I think.

TheRiffGod
    i would like to know how this model compares with the other Hammet cab, the RS412KH100. They are designed to be stacked, i hear.....