RX75R review by Randall

Randall: RX75R

Purchased from: Audio Pro

I'm using 2 Seymour Duncan SH-6 distortion humbuckers, they are good for metal, a lot of pouplar guitar players playing on Seymour Duncans. It suit perfect for me. I don't want to say it is noisy but it is very loud and "strong". Distortion is very brutal but I'm using Line 6 Toncore Uber Metal distortion pedal so the gain is up to about 13 or more.

I recomend it to anybody who play metal (Metallica, Children Of Bodom). I'm using it with pedal Line 6 Uber metal and Seymour Duncan pickups, I don't know if there is anything better than this for playing metal. The amp is just perfect and the price is good. J350 in Audio Pro shop in Croatia.

I can realy depend on it because it have good sound and durability. I was using it on garage playing with band. I would use it on gigs too. It was never broken down because it has good quality. The footswitch is made of metal or aluminium and it have good quality too.

This amp is perfect for metal, but you can play everything with this one. It has 2 channels: drive and clean. Randall RXD75 has digital effects but RX75 not. It has reverb and it sounds awesome. Between the middle, bass and trebble it has contour-something like mid, I don't know because I don't use it. Gain is very good. Perfect amp for metal. It came with two button footswitch: channel, reverb. This amp has 20kg or more and it is big.

paquiquinho
    Wigert wrote: The footswitch is made of metal or aluminium Metal OR Aluminium? Even for someone born 1993 that's stupid. Really stupid. And something tells me you're american too. *Shrugs*
    Sure. He's american. He just went to Crotia to buy his amp because he's a dumbfu*k. Or maybe you're the dumbfu*k. Huuuh don't want to make any judgements... This is a pretty good amp though. I don't play metal and I love it anyway. I play a Fender Showmaster w/ Seymour Duncan hummebuckers. I play blues, indie, pop-rock, rock, punk with it and it plays just fine. It tends to make some noise when the electric current isn't all that steady which is annoying since my garage has a lot of that but other than that it has a very nice tone for whatever you want to play and it's very sturdy. A bit heavy though. Or maybe I'm just lazy.
    HelpComputah
    Carrot
    HelpComputah : What the heck, do you have just your two SH-6's wired direct to a guitar lead with no actual guitar there? What do you do, clack them together and make weird percussion sounds? You need to tell us what kind of axe they are installed in within your review.
    No "what the heck" really does is matter what guitar it is them pups are the sex and thanks so much for the review dude im so gettin this amp (Y)
    Wigert
    The footswitch is made of metal or aluminium
    Robbbbb
    haha i love stereotypes. might have to invest!
    The JesterHead
    Haha, what are the odds - I'm also from Croatia and I bought the very same amp from the very same shop (although there are a couple of "Audio Pro" shops in Croatia, but it's close enough ) Anyway - the amp itself is great. Love the sound, love the power, simply great for playing live. The thing I didn't like about it is the distortion, it's kinda weak for me and sounds a bit numb, but it has a great clean channel so you can easily filter it with a good distortion pedal. Plus, I -also- own a Line 6 Uber Metal - and the sound is great. It's a very powerful amp, and for anyone who's in a band - the perfect stuff for gigs.
    trivium-thrash
    I agree with The Jesterhead, I just bought the amp yesterday and found the distortion doesn't have enough crunch for my liking but it is still worth the purchase