RG200 review by Raven

Raven: RG200

I use a Standard Telecaster with 2 factory single coils in it. The guitar is kind of noisy on the distortion when you are not playing but some of that is probably my single coils. I mostly play by myself or with my friends, and this amp can really rock if you want it to. The distortion like I said, is good enough for me because I don't gig any yet.

This is a good amp for the guitarist Who plays many styles. I only have a footswitch, and one of my friends, who has played guitar for less than a year and wants to tell me it sucks, says I should get an effects pedal. How bout no. This amp sounds fine. He has a Randall, and although he's good, he is WAY too full of himself because the amp sounds great to me. I do not regret getting it at all. And it looks amazing for the record.

This amp is a rock. It is really heavy, and I don't forsee any problems with it. It does have a rather large opening in the back. And when you buy it make sure the amp you are playing sounds right because I played a RG60 that was a total dud. The reliability is good, and it feels like it has good durability too.

This amp is from a relatively new brand, Raven. I am a primarily rhythm player that plays styles from Muse to interpol to the fray to Nickelback. I must say the amp sounds great. It especially has a good clean sound, and if you mess with the settings enough especially the treble, the distortion is not bad. The amp has a lot of cool effects, but you need to figure out how to Switch from the 2 channels with them because when you Switch channels with the effects on, the amp goes to the last effect you played on that channel. Personally, I don't mind, but it may annoy some people, and some people might love it.

Mr.LeadGuitar
    i submitted my review for this almost two weeks ago... It hasn't been rejected, it hasn't been, well, anything. I'm still waiting...