Cube-15 review by Roland

Roland: Cube-15

Purchased from: Musifex

I play a Fender Squier stratocaster, no big deal, but the sound still amazes me. It suits perfectly my style of playing since i like to play metal, and fortunately, this amp provides with 2 great pedal distortion, which are available sold separately. One of them is the ME-50, so just take a look at the money you're not spending. The only bad thing is that it could have 2/3 more effects, but hey, 120 eur for this baby!...

The clean channel sounds very good for a 15W amp. I usually play in a Marshall 65W (I think its VSR, whatever) linked to a boss gt-5 and I can tell you this - the combination of these two vs the metal/metal stack distortion derived from this amp doesn't make so much difference. Trust me.

If you are a starter, or just need a practice amp, go for this one. For this price you couldn't ask for better. Overall, it's an excellent amp, with great sound just waiting for you to play it till it's WW3 or something like that.

Very sturdy indeed. I can't figure out a better amp for starters. I have this amp for about one month and it's always been there, just waiting to be played, and played, and played...

This amp is one hell of an athlete. It is a 2 way channel 15 W amplifier, but it sounds like a much powerful one. It has 4 pedals integrated in itself, which are chosen by a simple button, allowing the user to select which one of the 4 (overdrive, distortion, metal and metal stack) It's got a channel selector, treble, bass and middle control. It's got a headphone jack and aux-in jack as well.