Cube-30 review by Roland

Roland: Cube-30

Purchased from: Guitar store

The sounds are amazing, I have negibours so the earphone jack is a big ass help. Forgot to mention its got a foot pedal jack and a aux jack. But back to sound, on all of the lead channels it's f--king amazing, I usualy play all around with the volume on 5, gain on 15 and set to the metal channel, if I'm shredding, a bit of chourus to spred the sound, heavy stuff I use my delay, and with about 20 trebble and 14 odd middle, no bass is really needed. It's unreal. Beware, black panneel is really loud!

This amp is about a bees dick away from being the best in its range. If you wanna buy a 30watt Cube amp, you might just be startin up a little garage band, this is the thing for you. I got a bargin on the little one 400 down from nearly 600! Good stuff. I give my upmost reccomendation for this amp.

I've had this amp for 1 month and it hasent given me any problems what so ever, you could drop this thing off a fuckin bridge and it wouldent break. The loudest I've played her is at 15 and that could blow womens cloths off, but if ur planning on playing at a big-ish gig, run a mic through it and your laughin'.

The Roland 30-watt Cube amp is personaly, the most versatile and cheap one man amps I've heard since I started guitar. I've been playing for 5 years now and this thing shits on every other 30 watt I've played. Its got bucket loads of channels: A JC-clean channel for all the soft stuff, lead channels its got, acousic lead, black panel, brit combo, tweed, clasic stack, metal stack, and riffer. The built in effects are great, you've got chourus, flanger, phaser and tremelo, and on a seperate pannel, mint delay and reverb. You've also got your lead/clean volumes with a gain knob for the lead, and your standerd equalisation - bass, trebble and middle. All in all f--kin' shreds.