Cube-30 review by Roland

Roland: Cube-30

Purchased from: Woodbridge Arcadia Of Music

I'm using a Gibson Les Paul Studio with it and it sounds great. I play mostly classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, etc) and it can sound exactly like any of the songs that anyone makes because it's so versitile. If I wanted to, I could play punk (but I never would because its the easiest and gayest thing one could play) or any other kind of music (except for rap, I don't even classify rap music, it doesn't use instruments and requires no talent to make). This amp is great and no other amp could do what this does without any effect pedals or any kind of aid.

The Cube-30 matches any kind of style of music and I don't need any pedals or anything. If it were stolen, I would certainly get a new one or get a Cube-60.

This amp is very solid and can survive many drops. I havent had any problems with it yet because I take care of my gear alot. It hasn't given me any problems yet and I don't think it ever will.

This amp can make the most amount of different sounds out of all the amps I have seen yet. It models 8 different legendary amps and has 4 digital effects plus a delay and reverb knob. It has 2 channels: JC clean and lead and also a knob for each bass, middle, trebble and gain. It's the most versitile amp I have ever owned and it's perfect for practising in your room.