Cube-60 review by Roland

Roland: Cube-60

Purchased from: keysmusic

I use many differnt giutars on this amp mostly Gibson SG's and Les Pauls and a Fender Jag-Stang (best giutar in the world). No matter what giutar I play on it they will all sound the bollocks on it.

As a recording proudcer I use and play many different styles on this amp from pop to heavy metal and it seems to suit them all very well I own lots of gear and this is my favourite beacuse it is just a cool little amp I use Line 6's and Marshall's and somtimes the old worn out Vox I got comes out but the cube is now what I mostly use. If this amp got stolen or lost I would cry and cry and get another right away because I love everything about it I hate nothing at all about it, it is the greatist giutar amp in the world.

I would not use this amp at a gig because it is just to small, but if I where playing a small gig I would use this amp. The amp has never broken down but I have not had it long but I think it would last.

This is a amp has a lot of effect from a acoustic setting to a heavy metal setting, and they all give an amazing sound, I never heard or seen such quality in a 60 watt amp before it amazing. My favourite setting has to be the classic british rock setting or the heavy metal setting I can't really choose. The Cube 60 has 2 channel a clean no effect channel or the effect channel that has many great effects. I mostly use this amp for recording, because it is to small to play gigs with, so really it dosn't have enough power. If Roland where to design mabye a 120 watt or more then I would definitely buy one, but for a 60 watt amp it's very loud and powerful.

redwater
    ~ Man i played this at the music store it was bad to the bone.. id trade in my peavey transtube 258 and my 2-12 peavey super chorus in for it..
    High_o
    Wrong, it is the GREATEST SS GUITAR AMP IN THE UNIVERSE !!!..... (not counting any tubes) Hmmm...i dont think you can count any tube ss amps because an ss amp is not a tube amp (not counting hybrids but thats another story)