Cube-60 review by Roland

Roland: Cube-60

Purchased from: Legends Guitars

I am using a Fender Stratocaster with 2 single coil and 1 humbucker, and I mostly play grunge. It can get pretty noisy on the single coils on the distortion setting, but the humbucker sounds great! The clean setting works good too, virtually no extra noise there. You can really crank this baby up on clean and get no distortion.

I love this amp, it's so versatile you'll never need another one, like ten amps built into one! If this thing broke, wait, it wouldn't so I wouldn't need to buy another one! You can also impress all of your friends with all of the cool effects! The only thing it's missing is an effects looper, but you don't miss it that much after owning this thing for a day!

It is a tank, it's got rubber protecters on the side and a grill so the speaker is never touched, no matter what! It isn't to heavy either, so you don't have to break your back carrying it. I have had this thing for a year and it has never broken down once, also I've never had to get any work done on it ever!

My model was made in 2004, this amp can play any style of music because it has many settings such as brit combo, acoustic, classic stack, metal (my personal favorite), and R-fier just to name a few. It's got a built in phaser, flanger, chorus, reverb, tremelo, and delay, all of which can be turned up or down to be less or more extreme. It also has every jack ever, headphones, tuner, you name it it's got it.

King ofKumbucha
    Nathy8979 wrote: marshall mg 50 is beta
    I loled at both the incorrectness of your statement and the grammar.
    JannikGuitarboy
    "Is this amp loud enough to play in a band, with drums ?" Hell yeah, loud enough to blow the roof rite of of your hous, but I would reccomend the crate 120FX, and its cheaper than the Cube60
    norths01
    fuc im having an orgasm just thinking about this amp it makes me soo horny
    TMAW
    My band uses specifically Roland Cubes, and my friends band who we gig with alot use Vox Valvetronics and although they have more stuff it took each of the guitarists a week to learn how to use it, and when i had and AD50 to record with the tone i acheived wasn't worth mentioning in polite company, I got a good tone from the Roland straight away, and i got loads of different good tones, yes the Vox may sound better but i have yet to work out how to make that happen
    gumbloid
    This is such a versatile amp. You can use it in a jam session, it's loud enough to play live in a small club or use the line out to a PA and use it as a monitor. I would suggest getting the foot pedals for full appreciation of this amp.