Cube-60 review by Roland

Roland: Cube-60

Purchased from: eBAY

I use a crappy Squire Strat, and it makes my strat sound like a freakin Dinky. This is like the perfect amp for metal, or even blues. I can use it for recording, and it's awesome. There is no sound, and if your not playing, you wouldn't know it's even plugged in. The clean channel doesnt't get even a little distorted until like 7. This is the freakin perfect amp for metal. The distortion is the most demonic and brutal sound you could ask for. I would rate it 20 if I could.

The only other thing I could ask for is a bigger treble output. This blows my Fender Frontman out of the water. I really love the R-Fier setting. I almost bought a Peavey over this, but I really made the right choice. I love thye raw distortion. it's perfect for freakin metal. If this were lost, I would sureley buy it again if I had the money.

I would for sure use it at a gig without backup. This is the most sturdy amp I have used (in this price range). Since I've only had it for a few months, nothing has gone wrong about it, but I don't think anything will. I can surley depend on this amp for anything.

I'm 11, and I've been playing for 5 years. I'm in a hardcore metal band, and this amp works like a dream. It has a great As I Lay Dying/Underoath's Cries of the Past tone. It can easily play over my drummer, and even with full gain and distortion there's no noise. It has a lead channel and a clean. The lead has 8 amp models.

cultofthedamned
    dsubstanceuk wrote: Is this amplifier good for Jazz and Blues, and also Classic Rock?
    yes! really good for blues and classic rock.. jazz i don't really know i never tried it out
    cultofthedamned
    i love this amp.. i got one at allens music then my friend who also plays guitar got one then his friend who plays bass got one but it's not loud enough for concerts i used it at a gig and i could hardly hear myself (it was a bigish gig 1,219 people) but for school concerts, small gigs, praticing with yourself n your band if you have one
    HELLSHREDD
    Solid State will piss you off sooner or later, I just picked up Line 6 spidervalve tube amp 40 watts & to all you cube lovers , go try the spidervalve & then you will be so sorry that you wasted your cash on the dry sounds from solid state bunk, go pour a drink & dont forget your ice cubes, ha ha ha ha hah
    freedom_dude12
    highly recommend this amp, its awesome, the effects are great, the sound is great, and is very portable for a 60W