Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

I use it with all three of my guitars (Gibson Les Paul Studio, BC Rich Bronze Warlock, and my Fender Strat) and it provides awesome tone for all three of them. with all the effects on this amp, an effect pedal isn't really nessicary unles you want a wah or heavy distortion.

I play all styles of music except for funk and jazz and for a cheap little practice/portable amp it's not that bad. I've been playing for three years and until just a little while ago this used to be my main amp and I really have no complaints about it except for lack of power (kinda of weak, it's loud but it's not too forcefull) I would definately buy this amp again if it were stolen. I've had times where I put the strap handle through my belt loop and just carried it around while plaing my guitar. My favorite feature would have to be the battery power! The only thing I wish it had were more depth in tone and maybye a shoulder strap. Overall this is a great practice amp and is perfect for those who just want an amp to mess around with.

This amp is ultra reliable. The only problems I've had were when my batteries went low and it started going dead. Obviously this amp is too small to really gig with but is your at a family gathering or someplace with an audiance no more than 20 people you should be fine. Note: don't depend on battery power during a gig unless you just put new batteries in!

This amp rocks! It's versatile enough to play blues, classical, rock, almost anything. For only 2 watts this thing packs a pretty big punch. Turned half way up and its almost as loud as my friends 30 watt Vox. It has many different sound styles setr into the amp so you don't have to mess around with a bunch of controls to get the prefect sound.