Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

Purchased from: a friend

I play it thourgh a Fender Strat. It can handle any style of music, it's awesome. If you have it on r-fier and gain all the way up you can hear the feedback but its harly none you cant hear it if your playing you can only hear it if you stop and listen for it. Awesome amp good distortion for its size it can handle metal.

Overall impersion - go buy one. Sell your practice amp and pick one up. Probably the best practice amp you can find. If it were lost or stolen I would make my friend buy it again then buy it of him for 5 dollars again. Right now get in your car and go buy it.

You can depend on its is great it's built soild. I just dropped it take that floor amps built doubt it will break.

Amp was made in 2005 my friends owed me alot of money sold me it for 5 dollars (and he doesn't have to pay me the money back). The amp is very versatile you can play any style of music you want. For this small of an amp its amazing. It doesn't need any other features it would be nice if each effect had its own knob but its still great. It's good enough to practice with the sound is awsome not loud enough to play over a drummer.