Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

I have a Squier Showmaster Jimmy Shine guitar that has a single humbucker and only features a volume knob. I was really limited with my playing style until I either bought a new guitar or effect pedals. Now with this amp, I can play anything from acoustic to Metallica and Social Distortion, Tiger Army, Nekromantics and Red Hot Chili Peppers. And it all sounds good! The amp plays loud and sounds really good cranked up, so I am enjoying that feature until the baby comes.

Awesome!

I have only jammed on it for a few days but so far it hasnt let me down. Some of the other reviews on here have been really good too, so based on that I think it is reliable enough (I also bought the warranty with it so I am not worried).

I was looking for an amp that had a headset plug in since I am expecting a baby soon and wont be able to jam out too loudly anymore. The floor model was played by an employee and I was stunned. It has every effect I was looking for in effect pedals and makes everything I play on my current amp suck! Its louder than my old amp, sounds way better, has a aux. plug in for cd or mp3 players too! What an awesome lil' amp!