Micro Cube review by Roland

Roland: Micro Cube

Purchased from: H and H Music

This amp can give you any type of sound you could possibly want from the clean warm acoustic setting to the screaming R-Frier level. My favorite personal settings on it is the Brit combo and the Classic Stack. They both have very good range and provide enough distortion to give you that good electric sound everyone wants without it sounding too trashy.

Overall I think this is a great amp and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It plays great with my Ibanez and makes a good setup. If I lost it I would probably wouldnt buy another one just because of the fact that it cant get enough volume to be heard over a drummer. But I would most definatly buy another amp made by Roland. It would be the perfect amp if it had a wha built in. But it's a great amp for practice.

So far I haven't had to many problems with it durability. I've dropped it several times and it still works fine and it gets beat up a lot when I'm practicing with my band. But nothing major has really messed up the amp.

The Micro Cube is made in china and it is a great amp. I play all kinds of music from blues, metal, to contemporary rock and this amp is great for all types of music. It comes with a built in pitch fork, 8 pre-gain setting and 10 post gain settings, a built in chorus/phaser, and a built in delay/reverb. I usually use all of the settings when I play with it except for maybe the chorus just because I dont like the sound of chorus (but don't get me wrong the chorus on it sounds great). I use this amp for practice and it can get lots of volume. The only bad thing is its not loud enough to be heard over a drummer very well.