Micro Cube review by Roland

• Reviewer's score: 6.3 Neat
Roland: Micro Cube

Purchased from: Coffs Music Centre

In this case for this amp it's sort of like "You get what you pay for." But I'm not saying the sound is bad or anything it's just that I don't really like little, tiny, small 1-watt feeling you get from this amp. I play this amp with a Squier 51 so it doesnt't sound amazing, but I must amit this amp has some awesome Distortion. I play various styles of music so this is probably the best thing for me.

Overall Impression would be that I mostly play rock sort of stuff so I wouldn't really want another one of these, and if it were stolen I just don't want another cause I'm hoping that I'll get a better amp. The only thing I love about this amp is that I like it's channels such as R-Fier which I do most of my rocking on. This compared to any other amp, I'd have to say this is the smallest.

I've had this amp for nearly 1 year now and the reliability and durability hasn't had a single thing hasn't gone wrong while moving it around, and it seems like a sturdy machine so I wouldn't worry about it you could just buy another if you wanted to soon as it's so cheap.

This amp probably has some of the most features ever for the price and size, and also the volume has quite some pontention. This amp has 6 different channels such as the acoustic which serves its purpose for those acoustic loving people, it has JC clean channel which is just a very smooth and clean sound which would work well with pedals, black panel, brit combo, classic stack which is like a 1980's grunge and finally R-fier which is a really heavy grunge. There are effects such as delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser and tremelo.

Strat_metal383
    ive had this amp for like nearly a year now, i think this is probably the best, i repeat the best beginner and it so really light to carry around so i only recomend to beginners because this amp is NOT a gigging Machine, so just buy something better if your a bit more advanced (this is just my opinon so you should think for yourself).
    coom
    with the mic-preamp , can you like sing trough this amp?